10 Awesome Gift Ideas for The Traveller In Your Life
It’s been over a month since my last post. I didn’t have my writing muse around, and it was difficult to find motivation to keep this updated.
Now that I’m back…only with 34 days until my upcoming Southeast Asia trip! Exciting times ahead 😀
I’ve had a collection of favourite items on Etsy for a while, and I thought it was time I shared them with you. Fantastic gift ideas for the traveller in your life, or even spoiling yourself! 😉
1. World Map Inlay iPhone 5 – Real Wood Skin – AUD$32.93 including FREE shipping
I bought this when I got my iPhone 5, and I absolutely love it. I especially love that it’s made out of real wood, and it stands out in the crowd 😉
2. DIY Travel Map Kit – World Map No. 1 – AUD$20.44 excluding shipping
I’ve always wanted one of those so I could put it up on a corkboard in my room, and pin it after my travels. Maybe I come back from SE Asia? Who knows!
3. Wanderlust Plane Necklace – $AUD34.07 excluding shipping.
I found this and pinned it to my Pinterest, which in turn my tech savvy mother found and bought for me! This was a complete surprise! It’s utterly gorgeous.
4. Mia Dr. Seuss Passport Cover – AUD$24.98 excluding shipping
With a passport, you are licensed to travel all over the world. And you’ll probably need an awesome passport cover. This one caught my eye, especially that it has a Dr. Seuss quote.
5. Bucket List Journal With World Atlas Maps – AUD$28.39 excluding shipping.
Got a bucket list, but want somewhere to jot it down? This journal is perfect for your bucket list ideas, especially when you’re on the move. It has world maps inside – you can pinpoint where your bucket list ideas are. I love this concept, and I would LOVE one for myself.
6. Wanderlust Travel Journal – AUD$41.17 excluding shipping.
This is freaking awesome. A journal with a mix of paper styles and envelopes! One of the best travel journals I’ve ever seen!
7. Travel Leather Luggage Tag – AUD$24.98 excluding shipping
This luggage tag will make your luggage stand out at the airport. I love that it says LET’S GO ON AN ADVENTURE!
8. World Necklace – AUD$31.80 excluding shipping
This gorgeous little thing is perfect for the female traveller in your life. Just look at how pretty it is…*sigh*
9. Have Passport Will Travel Pouch – AUD$19.08 excluding shipping
This is a nifty little pouch is a must have for all travellers. I bought one for myself early last year, and it travelled through Europe with me. Very handy for carrying your passport, bank cards, coins, notes etc. And hey, it’s cute! 😀
10. 6oz Stainless Steel The Wanderlust Flask – AUD$22.66 excluding shipping
Want a boost of confidence before doing something new? Or going on a picnic with your new friends in Paris? This flask will be your nifty little friend! It’s cute, and I couldn’t resist not putting it here.
There’s so many more awesome gift ideas on Etsy – especially that they’re handmade and gives a personal touch as well. I love giving and receiving gifts when one thinks outside of the box, and cannot be found at Westfield Parramatta and your local shopping centre 😉
Happy gifting…and spoiling yourself (that is if your bank account allows it!).