Inspirational travel quotes.
I’ve been collecting travel quotes for a while now, and I thought it was time I shared those with y’all 🙂
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Once a year, go somewhere you’ve never been before.” – His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
- “A journey is best measured in friends, not miles.” – Tim Cahill.
- “It is better to travel well than arrive.” – Buddha.
- “Travel brings power and love back into your life.” – Rumi.
“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colours. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.” – Terry Pratchett.
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain.
- “You lose sight of things… and when you travel, everything balances out” – Daranna Gidel.
- “When in doubt, travel.” – Anonymous.
- “Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” – Mary Ritter Beard
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu.
- “I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson.
- “To travel is to live.” – Hans Christian Andersen.
Got any quotes you’d like to share? Comment below!
Get travellin’ 😉