You Know You’re a Traveller When…
1. You get excited when airlines have sales.
2. You hyperventilate when your passport disappears…
…then you find it hiding somewhere you would have never thought to look.
3. Kathmandu, North Face, Lonely Planet and other travel stores have massive sales on.
4. You have too many travel related books.
5. You can sleep pretty much anywhere.
6. You want to combat jetlag, but want to go to bed…
…but you fail miserably before it’s dark.
7. You’re willing to try new foods everywhere you go.
8. You enjoy writing on postcards for your loved ones back home.
9. When you find an Internet cafe or WiFi, you take the opportunity to send emails, update your Facebook status, upload photos and do some blogging.
10. After coming home, post-travel depression sets in…
…but is quickly cured by booking and planning another trip!
Got anything to add? Comment! 😀